Since not everyone is familiar with Biomagnetic Therapy, let us first define what it is. It is a natural and safe treatment that re-establishes normal cellular growth by using pairs of magnets of medium intensity. It is also called Biomagnetic Pair or terrain restoration therapy. The pH level of your body is an essential determinant of your overall well-being, and the main goal of this treatment is to equalize it. You have to maintain a balance in your pH level to live a healthy and normal life.
Biomagnetic Therapy is used not only on humans but animals too. In fact, it was first used on race horses to treat their leg injuries after a competition. Today, it is also being used on cats, dogs and many other animals that are sensitive to the same ailments that humans are. Vets across the country are highly recommending this treatment because it is risk-free and cost-effective.
Must-Try Biomagnetic Therapy Products
If you’re interested in trying Biomagnetic Therapy for yourself, here are some products that you can choose from.
Magnetic Bracelets – these can easily be worn every day as a part of your outfit. It is available in a wide variety of choices including:
- Stainless steel – this type is very easy to maintain. It comes in many designs, many magnets and some are even plated in 18K or 24K gold. You can also choose a design that has Rare Earth magnets such as Samarium Cobalt. These are the most advanced, commercialized permanent magnet material available today.
- Titanium – this is perfect for individuals with sensitive skin. Titanium magnetic bracelets are made of surgically grade material which gives them hyper allergenic qualities.
- Copper – this type is made from one of the oldest materials in the world. Back then, it was shaped and mixed with tin to form bronze. Jewelry that is made from copper was given very high regard during the ancient civilization because it is believed to have great healing powers. If you get this type, you will get the benefit of both copper and magnets.
- Ceramic – this type is durable and ‘very strong.’ Many people buy it because it is pleasing to the eye and comes in many different colors.
- Swarovski – who says treating your ailments can’t be fun and glamorous? Swarovski magnetic bracelets bring Biomagnetic Therapy to a different level. You can also choose from other gemstones such as jade, turquoise, amber, and much more.
- Hematite – the material used to make this bracelet is a mineral form of iron oxide which is believed to have unusual magnetic properties. Hematite was widely used for jewelry during the Victorian era, but its magnetic properties were only appreciated in the 1950s.
- Sports Wristbands – this type is perfect for individuals who like wearing ‘sporty’ accessories. Some are made from high-quality silicone while other designs are made from stainless steel.
- ICE Medical Alert – In Case of Emergency. This type of bracelet can help save your life. It is highly recommended for individuals who are undergoing treatment because it will alert medical professionals if there is anything important about your condition that they need to know.
- Personalized – some manufacturers of magnetic bracelets offer this option. A personalized bracelet has always been a perfect gift for family and friends. You can have it engraved with your loved one’s initials or even include a short message.
Magnetic Body Wrap – it acts as a body support for individuals who need it. A body wrap provides magnetic therapy at the focus point of the body where you need it. It is used by many people to relieve pain and treat sports injuries. Body wraps have also been very effective for long-term problems and preventative care. You can choose from a wide range of designs to cater for different joint and body areas:
- Elbow Wrap
- Knee Wrap
- Neck Wrap
- And more
The main material used for these products is lightweight Neoprene that is tough and durable. They are all easy to use – just wrap them over the affected area and secure with the Velcro binding. You can also adjust them to fit for your desired comfort.
Magnetic Necklace or Chain – just like the bracelets, you can wear this as an everyday accessory. It is available in many designs and platings like gold, silver, and chrome. One piece of necklace or chain contains around 20 magnets that are spread through its length. An added benefit of this product is that you can wear it near your heart which regulates your blood flow faster than wearing a bracelet.
Magnetic Anklets – this is another product that makes Biomagnetic Therapy exciting. You can wear it around your ankle; giving you the benefits of Biomagnetism and letting you enjoy fashion at the same time. Most designs are made with high-strength, rare earth magnets that help improve back aches, joint pains, headaches, etc. You can choose a design that’s made from stainless steel or titanium.
Magnetic Energy Pendants ¬– just like a necklace or a chain, you can wear it close to your heart. You can suspend it on a magnetic necklace or on a chain that you already have. It also helps improve the blood flow in your body. It will allow the cells in your body to pick up more oxygen and release more energy.
Magnetic Products for Pets – you can buy a magnetic collar or blanket for your pet. The collars are usually made of durable double strap or real leather which contains magnets spread evenly around the neck. Some owners even buy their cats or dogs jewelry like a chain or pendant. Using magnetic products on your pets can help improve their metabolic activity and reduce stress.
All of these Biomagnetic Therapy products are made from high-quality materials and with the latest techniques. Wearing or using them can facilitate the improvement of your overall health condition in a safe and non-invasive way.