Neodymium magnets are the strongest type of rare earth magnet. They are made of an alloy of iron, boron and neodymium. They were first commercialized in 1983.
Neodymium has a bright, silvery metallic luster that quickly oxidizes in air. These magnets are brittle and highly corrosive so they are often plated with a protective coating of metals such as nickel to protect them from breaking and chipping, and to prevent corrosion. Sometimes, they are also coated with epoxy because it has been known to extend the life of the magnets.
Neodymium magnets are the most affordable and widely used type of rare earth magnets today. They can be found in modern products that require strong permanent magnets, such as motors in cordless tools, hard disk drives in computers, and magnetic fasteners.
The Effect of Neodymium Magnets on the Human Body
Based on research, neodymium magnets offer the deepest penetration which helps with improving the body’s healing processes. They’ve been used in ancient days for different healing purposes and they’re still very popular in the present age.
Based on numerous studies, neodymium magnets can be used to alleviate unwanted pain in different parts of the body like the knee, arm, ankle, back, shoulders, head, elbow and foot. They can also speed up the healing of bone fractures and help those who are suffering from swelling, bruising, and torn muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
Those who are suffering from insomnia and other sleeping problems can benefit from neodymium magnets because they’re effective in relaxing the mind and body. Many people also believe that these magnets have helped them achieve a deeper sense of calm and joy.
There are many different ways to use these healing magnets. For pain relief, neodymium magnets can be placed directly on the body or in body wraps. Neodymium magnets can also be used to create jewelry.
Jewelry made of neodymium magnets do not require a clasp, band, or wire. Also, if you want to resize then, all you have to do is add or remove a few magnetic beads. With neodymium jewelry, you can easily turn a necklace into a bracelet or anklet just by rearranging the magnets. Many people wear them because they’re safe, therapeutic, and beautifully designed.
These are the other known benefits of neodymium magnets:
- They improve the body’s blood circulation and resistance towards infections.
- They nourish the body tissues and restore the health of the cells.
- They can help with preventing headaches and migraines.
- They can help patients with depression, age-related mental decline, alzheimer’s disease, and schizophrenia.
- They can reduce stress, increase the energy level of the body, and protect you from ageing problems.
- They can help patients bounce back from major injuries and illnesses.
- They can help increase the production of melatonin and growth of hormones.
- They can help patients suffering from kidney infections.
- They can help cure skin wounds, rashes, boils, and eczema.
- They can heal menstrual pain.
- They can lower your cholesterol level, and control high blood pressure and diabetes.
- They can prevent bacteria and virus from entering the body.
- They can protect you from forming cancer cells and developing degenerative diseases.
- They can cure respiratory problems such as cough and asthma.